I know I know I'm way off on keeping my blog up-to-date. But it doesn't hurt to still try to capture the memories right? Well today I went home sick with a yucky stomache bug and decided today would be the day I would get a couple of blog posts completed. I have a ton of things to blog about but we'll just start with the basics since I''m so terribly behind.
4th of July
For the 4th of July we got to spend it with the Staheli Family. Tons of fun. I must say... holidays are much more entertaining and enjoyable when you have kids (for now I think that) I had so much fun picking out Aevri a 4th of July outfit (which was on sale because I bought it the day before the 4th :)) She looked absolutely adorable. Aevri was six months old. She had so much fun seeing everyone. She absolutely loves being around people. Aevri even got to be in her first parade on Staheli Hill.| We should have got a picture BEFORE it was time for bed! |

No comments:
Post a Comment