Monday, September 22, 2008


Hello to all my long lost friends out there! I hope we can all get to know each other again by blogging. Here's a bit to catch you all up. Jerico and I have been married now for 2 years. We have a beautiful home in Washington Fields we bought a year ago (I know bad timing.) We are having fun getting to know each other and have fun at the same time. We don't have kids (yet) but we do have a cute kitty named kitty who is our "baby." Some times I think Jerico loves her more than she loves me. She is so fun to play with and she is so loving. Since we don't have kids we've been traveling quite a bit. The last big trip we had was to pebble peach. I know Jerico is spoiled. We also have been living it up in our new toy hauler camping trailer. We try to take it out as much as our work allows up in the mountains to ride our ranger. We also do work to pay for our toys. I have been working as a nurse at the hospital for about 2 years and Jerico has been playing boss for his Dad for Winkel Distributing. We are truly blessed with many gifts, friends, and family.

No comments: